Zennie62 On YouTube

Brady Quinn and The Onion Article - 2007 NFL Draft

Brady Quinn, the new quarterback of the Cleveland Browns and formerly of Notre Dame, was the focus of a recent article in the humor newspaper "The Onion."

This is the text:

DUBLIN, OH—Top draft prospect Brady Quinn, a strong-armed quarterback out of Notre Dame who is expected to be taken with one of the first five picks in the draft, told scouts interviewing him at his family home Monday that he would in all likelihood be a huge NFL bust. "While it's true I have impressive arm strength, and that I'm willing to stand up in the pocket against the rush, the fact remains that my lack of downfield accuracy gets me in trouble on the deep throws and my field vision is suspect," Quinn told draft evaluators from the Raiders, Browns, and Cardinals."Combine that with the enormous starting bonus I'll receive and the tendency for teams to try and develop quarterbacks long after they should give up, and I really just have 'bust' written all over me." While Quinn recommended teams look to solid prospects such as quarterback Jamarcus Russell, tackle Joe Thomas, and running back Adrian Peterson, Raiders owner Al Davis is reportedly more interested than ever in signing Quinn."

So, I decided to ask Quinn what he thought of the Onion in this video.

0 comments:

 

ShareThis

 
Google Analytics Alternative